I saw this questionnaire on Jen’s blog, so I thought it’d be a fun way to end a Friday.
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Sandra (long story)
- Marketing Manager at a mapping company
- Communications Specialist at a software company
- Professional Writing Tutor at a community college
- Assistant to Dean + facilities manager (?) at a university library
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Forrest Gump
- American Beauty
- Eternal Sunshine
- OK, guys. There are so many more...
I spend most of my time writing and editing my own work. By the end of the day, I’m done with words. When I have free time lately, I’ve been trying to re-learn violin. Or go for a slow jog and listen to Serial. Could you suggest some books for me to get into over the holiday?
Four places I have been:
- Red Rock River Canyon
- Stowe, VT
- Alcatraz Island
- Coastal Maine
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Eataly for lunch
- Somewhere mild to go for a jog without layers
- Mirbeau for a nice spa soak
- Blue cheese
- Vanilla desserts
- Whole milk
- Chocolate + peanut butter
- Caprese salad
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Master Chef + Jr.
- Downton Abbey
- Documentaries on anything
- Just started American Horror Story
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- A big snowstorm.
- A family vacation somewhere new.
- Working on our house.
- A positive pregnancy test. Please!
Four things I’m always saying:
- “Honestly, actually, etc."
- “It’s just . . .”
- “Don’t put that in your mouth!”
- “I’m going to bake some cookies really fast...”